We are currently accepting submission for our first issue, which focuses on coronavirus and British Muslims and which will be published later this year. Please read the submission guidelines below if you are interested in submitting a paper to us
1. You should be an academic or research scholar and have a research and/or academic paper relating to British Muslims.
2. We invite papers from a wide range of disciplines such as anthropology, sociology, human geography, political science, international relations, postcolonial studies.
3. Papers should be the scholar's original work and should not have been submitted or published elsewhere.
4. Papers should be no more than 10,000 words.
5. Papers should follow the Harvard referencing style.
How to submit
If you feel your paper meets the above criteria, please submit directly to the journal via: email@example.com